Our team at Anderson Exotic Veterinary Clinic offers a convenient solution for you and your beloved pet by providing a sanitary, safe, and comfortable environment in our pet grooming area. We know that it can be hard to find a pet groomer who understands how your pet needs to be groomed but is also gentle, trained, and professional.
Here are some of the exotic grooming services we offer:
- Nail/claw trimming and filing – overgrown nails can damage floors but can also harm your pet when they scratch and groom themselves
- Shampoo – regular shampoos help keep follicles clean and coat shiny
- Brushing – brushing is therapeutic and adds to a glossy coat
- Cuts and trims – cuts and trims keep your pet looking spiffy!
- Wing clipping – wing clipping keeps your avian pet safely out of harm’s way
- Teeth sanding and filing – overgrown teeth in hamsters and gerbils inhibit proper chewing abilities and lead to malnutrition
- Teeth cleaning – teeth cleaning is part of regular maintenance for good oral health
- Custom cuts and trims – custom cuts and trims available for show animals or special occasions
- Ear cleaning – ear cleaning removes excess wax and prevents bacterial and parasitic infections
- Matted fur removal – matted fur can be painful if left untreated
Anderson Exotic Veterinary Clinic knows that your pet is special and unique. We take great pride in ensuring that every pet in our care is treated in a gentle way that makes the grooming process as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.
If your pet has special needs, they’ll be in good hands with our team. We take care of pets of all ages and are ready to groom pets with issues such as painful arthritis, macular degeneration, limited mobility, hearing loss, and much more. If your pet needs special care and attention, just let one of our trained staff know.
When you’re ready to give your pet a spa day, contact us at 800-462-8749 for the best pet grooming services available in your San Diego!